Thursday, August 13, 2009

So Much For A Mother's Intuition... and a Father's Too For That Matter!!

Well, Matthew and I were both wrong! Just this morning I received an email from him saying there was no doubt in his mind we were having another girl and he just wanted to hear for sure that she was healthy. I was pretty confident that I was carrying a girl as well so I was pretty shocked to find out that we're having a BOY!!! Thrilled and so thankful though that he appears to be perfectly healthy. What a blessing! Here are a few pictures- my scanner is not working too well today so I can't make these any bigger but they'll have to do for now.

1. great profile shot of the little guy
2. his hand is up by his face- almost waving. Our technician titled it "Hi Daddy!"

3. really hard to tell what you're looking at as these pictures came out even smaller, but were looking up at two little bottom cheeks with a boy part in the middle. If you look closely, there is a tiny arrow pointing to it.
4. a little tiny foot with 5 perfect toes
5. a forearm and hand with 5 perfect fingers



Who could ask for anything more?? Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. Now the quest for the perfect name begins!

4 comments:

eafnau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eafnau said...

Congratulations! How exciting to raise a different sex! I would have guessed you were having another girl too! :) We are so happy for you all! Ally is going to be a fantastic big sister to her little brother!

Erin Masing and Family

Jana Rossetto-Kennedy said...

Yah, I was right! Is there a prise for the the 43% of us that were right??
Love ya,
Jana

Me said...

YAY.... I was right too... Is Astin still in the running for a name? ha ha.

CONGRATS big time. Now we can REALLY compare notes!!!