Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just Another Day At The Beach.....

Okay, so it wasn't really just another day at the beach... it was actually the first time we've been to our beach this summer. The very same beach that is a mere two blocks away from our home! It's a tragedy that we haven't come more often- especially since Ally had such a fun time. Hopefully we'll still have some nice days throughout the rest of September so we can make a few more trips.

When we first arrived, she was pretty skeptical- and yes, it was ridiculously hard to push this stroller in the sand!!

Once she dipped her toes in the water she started to get excited!

I thought our shadows looked pretty funny today- me with my huge belly and Ally with her goofy hat!

My cautious girl wasn't interested in going any further without a hand to hold.

But she was off and running on the shore and happy to be rid of the vision obstructing hat!

She had lots of fun picking up rocks and throwing them into the water.

What a fun place to splash around!
I can still see my toes, but just barely!
Here she was about to throw a rock at me- what a sweetie!

Tasting the Chesapeake Bay!

The obligatory silly self portrait!

1 comment:

Me said...

very cute... both of you!!