Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 Years

May 20, 2006- our wedding day. If I could do it all over again I. wouldn't. change. one. thing! It was the perfect day. These are a few of my favorite amateur pictures from the big day and from our honeymoon.


In the backyard before heading to the church

Our wedding party post ceremony



In the Navy now! These dashing men in uniform were all part of our sword arch.


This was our first night in our honeymoon suite in St. Lucia. We enjoyed beer or wine, appetizers, a cigar, reading and looking out at the ocean every night before heading out to dinner. It was wonderful! We were so tan too!


Randomly, there was a cannon on the grounds of our resort and I've always loved this picture of Matthew loading it!


We went on a deep sea fishing charter and didn't catch one damn fish- but we had a great time faking some pictures! Definitely worth $300!


This was taken after dinner one night. I'm thinking I may have had a little too much wine!


We'll be celebrating these three wonderful years apart this year for the first time but I know we'll have many, many more years to commemorate together.


















1 comment:

Jana Rossetto-Kennedy said...

Funny you said you had too much in the last photo. It is one of me favs of you two. I actually have it in an album of "our friends". I was thinking about your wedding recently! What a night....you were beautiful! I cannot believe we left San Diego 3 years ago....wow! Miss you all....wish we were all together this weekend! Hugs,

Jana