Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunny San Diego Here We Come!

Ally and I are heading out of town tomorrow afternoon on our way to sunny San Diego, California! We couldn't be more excited and I for one will totally welcome the distraction. We haven't flown since January and Ally wasn't walking or crawling then so I think it's going to be a bit of a different experience this time around. I'm hoping that she'll be cooperative and will take a nap during our long flight but we'll survive somehow even if she's a total terror.

This will be our longest visit to San Diego- 15 whole days! I may take a bit of a blog break while we're out there but rest assured that pictures and details of our adventures will resume in June.

These pictures were taken yesterday after church. I didn't intentionally dress us alike, in fact, I didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out to me. Guess I was just daydreaming of some warm sunny weather on a dreary rainy day.





Thanks for checking in!


No comments: