Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun Stuff

As I mentioned in my post yesterday- Ally just pulled up for the first time on her own with the assistance of this little table. She was so proud of herself and she looked so cute in this new little brown sweatsuit that I just had to take her picture!

In other fun news- feeding therapy was great yesterday! They were so impressed with Ally's progress over the past week! She ate a whole tub of bananas and half a jar of green beans! The beans took a little more coaxing, but she did pretty well with them. We also worked on taking a sippy cup and a juice box- both were pretty messy endeavors. We came away with a lot of homework to work on before our next appointment in two weeks. We also got the green light to try more veggies, cream of wheat or oatmeal, yogurt & ice cream! I'm heading to the grocery store after work today to stock up on all these new foods. With any luck, we'll be able to give up our standing therapy appointment soon and they'll see us on an as needed basis. I'm SOOOO ready to put all of these eating issues behind us!

Lastly- today marks the end of my second week on weight watchers and I'm pleased to report that I lost another 2 pounds this week which brings my total loss to 7 pounds! Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

b said...

Congratulations, I figured that the Farmer's should give you a shout out on your blog since you are nice enough to check out ours.......dean the machine