Thursday, January 15, 2009

A little pat on the back

I'm giving myself a little pat on the back today- I've been back on the Weight Watchers diet for one week and in that one week, I've lost 5.5 pounds already! I know the weight loss won't continue at that rate, but it's a huge boost to my motivation to see such good results. It's been a lot harder this time around because I'm not nursing anymore so the number of points I'm allowed to consume in a day went from 31 to 20! It's taken a little getting used to, but I'm making it work and Matthew has been a great sport about eating WW friendly stuff that I've been cooking in the evening. Here's hoping the rest of the 10-15 pounds will come off just as easily! Now if I can just get back on the exercise train.....

1 comment:

Me said...

You already look great Wendy... but congrats anyway on the 5.5. Good Job! Don't get discouraged if the #'s aren't that high from here on out... week #2 on the Biggest Loser (and THEY've got some weight to lose) is always a low #... even like a 1 (when they need to lose 100???) Yikes!