Friday, January 9, 2009

Resolutions for 2009

In an effort to hold my own feet to the fire I'm going to record my New Year's resolutions for 2009. I'm just as bad as everyone else at sticking to them, but I thought this would be a good way to look back throughout the year to monitor my progress.

Here goes- my top 10 list.... these are in no particular order

1. Eat more meals at the table and less on the couch in front of the television
2. Loose 15 pounds and get in shape before getting pregnant again
3. Get pregnant again
4. Make the time to start reading again
5. Quit my job
6. Be less bossy
7. Pray more and worry less
8. Become more thrifty- clip coupons and bargain shop
9. Eat organically grown and free range products whenever possible
10. Survive a 6 month deployment with a strong marriage

No comments: