Friday, August 8, 2008

Revisited: Ally at 2 months

Earlier this week I was taking some pictures of Ally (what a shock!) and the battery on my camera died. I don't even know how long it's been since I recharged it and I can't find the charger anywhere. Matthew is insisting I find it instead of buying a new one so my camera (A Cannon PowerShot) is out of commission indefinitely. Consequently, I dug out his digital camera (a Nikon CoolPix) so I could continue snapping away. When I got ready to download I discovered a bunch of pictures from early May still stored on the camera.
Little Ally was only two months old. Hard to believe that she's 5 months old today! I put her into the jumper-roo this morning at daycare for the first time and she loved it! She started bouncing right away and seemed fascinated by all the toys. I'm sure we'll be buying one for the house soon.

This picture was taken the other day- Ally was sort of sitting up on her own for the first time. Granted she was leaning way forward, but it was a great start! She's gotten good at balancing and can support herself pretty well on her arms. I'm still close by to catch her if she topples over though.

I'm really happy that it's Friday today and am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. I'm planning to sleep in as late as Ally will allow, watch some Olympic coverage, do a little shopping and just enjoy the time with my family.

1 comment:

Me said...

COOL... today is your first "new schedule" Friday off,huh?!!! Sounds gret to me!!! Enjoy the day off... I can't wait to watch the Olympics tonight!!! Yahhhoooo.... Happy Friday!