Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Weekend in Pictures....

I'm running a little short on time today but I wanted to get some pictures posted from a really fun weekend. My parents were in town visiting for Ally's first Halloween. Highlights included taking a trip to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens, attending a Halloween party at our neighbor's home, dinner at a favorite local restaurant with Matthew's parents, lots of long walks, a shopping trip to Williamsburg, church & brunch with Bonnie, and lots of laughs together.
Thanks Dad & Ann- loved having you here!
Without further ado- here are the pictures. More soon.
Little Pumpkin Ally- she wouldn't keep the hat on

Our happy Halloween family

Getting ready for bed time with daddy


Reading a book in the sunshine with Grandma Ann


At the Botanical Gardens with Daddy

Sweet girl at the gardens


Mommy, Daddy & Ally

Ally with Grandpa Nick & Grandma Ann

I took this shot on the fly and unfortunately cropped out most of my dad's head but I still thought it was pretty cute

Crossing the bridge at the gardens

On our way to a Halloween party on Saturday night

Relaxing with Grandpa Nick on Sunday morning

Enjoying some sunshine with Grandma Ann

Family picture- taken Sunday morning before church- we were trying to get Ally to look at the camera but she wasn't having it.














1 comment:

Me said...

ahhhh... NOW we're talking!! Thanks for posting... I couldn't wait to see Ally in her costume... and I wasn't disappointed! SO SO SO cute!!!