Sunday, July 19, 2009

15 Weeks Already

15 weeks already and my oh my, how that belly is growing! It's hard to believe that I still have 25 more weeks of growing to do! According to the latest babycenter.com update, the peanut now weighs a whopping 2.5 ounces and is 4 inches long (which is about the size of an apple)- which begs the question.... where in the world did the 8 pounds I've gained come from??? Just kidding, I know where it came from but sometimes it's hard to believe that a 2.5oz baby can come with that much baggage! All for a great cause though so I'll try to refrain from complaining too much as I'm eating my latest favorite Coldstone concoction: cheesecake ice cream, graham cracker crust, and cherries! (Don't get the wrong idea- I ate Coldstone last night for the first time in over a year and I don't plan to make a habit of it, but man, was it good!!)

1 comment:

b said...

Your belly pics are so cute! I love the little white shaw too that you got! I can't wait until Aug. 13th!