Monday, July 20, 2009

Two Lilys and a Poll

I found a local store that had an almost identical replica of Ally's favorite little lovey- Lily Mae. Since we've had a few close calls lately when Lily has been lost, I thought it would be a good idea to buy a spare. The only problem, is now she wants them both which sort of defeated the purpose- Lily #2 is now just one more lovey to add to her already crowded crib and this little girl isn't happy unless she has one Lily in each arm.








I posted a poll on the top right corner of the blog to help me determine the sex of baby Martin #2 (we seriously need to come up with a better name for this kiddo!) I really don't have a feeling one way or the other so please share your guess with me. My ultrasound is scheduled for August 13th so the voting will close at 7:30am that morning. Thanks for your input!


3 comments:

Jana Rossetto-Kennedy said...

Sorry I started this....I will have to but you another one and you can keep it tucked away. That is what I had to do with Bella's. We have the new one you bought Ally as our spare...

Shannon Johnston said...

I'm feeling another girl for you and Matthew. Little boys are just as sweet. Miss you!

Me said...

I thought ahead and bought 3 of the same lovey (is there a more masculine name for this when it's for a boy?) for Greyson, b/c I have heard too many horror stories... so far he has not figured out that there are more than one and is content with one. BTW... it's a flattened out football... almost like it is unstuffed, but it's soft and fuzzy... very boyish I think!