Saturday, July 11, 2009

Smartfood, Dumb Wendy


Those insane cravings have officially begun! Yesterday I ate an entire bag of white cheddar popcorn! I haven't eaten it in years but a bag was calling my name from the shelves of the chip aisle at the Commissary. Now, I'm not a total pig- I didn't eat it all in one sitting. I ate about 1/2 of it for lunch- along with an apple so I could at least pretend that it was somewhat healthy, 1/4 for my afternoon snack, and the last 1/4 for my additional afternoon snack (which occurred approximately 10 minutes after the first afternoon snack because I couldn't stop thinking of that popcorn in the pantry!) Yes, I feel guilty, but I guess there are worse things on which I could be gorging myself. This little 14 week old dictator in my tummy demanded something tasty and a little salty yesterday- who am I to deny him/her the finger licking goodness of white cheddar?

1 comment:

Me said...

you're funny! at least you'll poop it all out... popcorn is a healthy snack.... the white cheddar...well, that's another story... hopefully it comes out with the popcorn!