Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Bomb Has Dropped

I did it! I turned in my notice today! April 16th will be my last day and I'm starting the countdown. My boss said he'd been expecting it and wasn't surprised at all. As usual, it wasn't nearly as difficult as I though it was going to be and I'm upset with myself for wasting so much time stressing out about it. It's going to be tough to fight off the short timers effect, but I'm going to attempt to still do good work for the next 7 weeks.

Check out my nifty new ticker to the right- let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

Me said...

OMG!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! NOW WE CAN CHAT AND COMPARE STORIES AND... why am I writing in caps? sorry... anyway...as if we'll have time, right? well we can try... and I can't wait for your long stint here in Cali... for SURE we will have to have some play dates!

You turkey... you didn't tell me the good..errrr... I mean GREAT news yesterday on the phone...