Monday, February 23, 2009

Manic Monday

It's been a busy day here and I don't have time to post much but I've had several requests to post something new so that icky cockroach from my last post will no longer be the first thing that you see when visiting my blog! So, here's a few nice, cute, cuddly Ally pictures to hold you over.

More tomorrow- hopefully!

Ally enjoys leaving little finger prints on the sliding glass door. I though this picture was sort of cool since you could see her reflection too.

She also gets hours of entertainment out of watching the clothes in the washer & drier go round and round. She laughs and beats on the doors.

We check email frequently- always hoping to hear from daddy.

She does not like her party hat that I bought for her 1st birthday. We're trying to wear it for a few minutes every day to get her used to it.

The little shrimp has become a terror with toilet paper! I've had to take it off of the holder and stash it on top of the commode to keep it out of her reach. It wouldn't be so bad if she just unrolled it, but she tries to eat it!













2 comments:

Me said...

thank you on so many levels! cute pics of course... i love seeing the "everyday stff"... like the emailing ally,,, or that she loves to watch the washer... hilarious!!!

Jana Rossetto-Kennedy said...

Bella is really into her self...she kisses every reflection of herself she sees....i love the finger prints....i cannot wipe them away...is there something wrong with me:)